Re: [lro] Still allowed on the list?

From: Ian Stuart (Ian.Stuart@ed.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 08:25:45 EST

    On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 12:22, Alan J. Richer wrote:
    > Seriously, with me it's horses for courses. My lower back
    > isn't up to driving the LR daily (though I tend to do so at
    > least twice a week). That, and SWMBO will drive and ride in
    > the Rangie where the LR is RIGHT out of bounds...
    Strange that... SWWLTBO(K) has expressed a negetive interest in the 80,
    but has offered a "suggestion" for the RR :)

    --
    --==++
    Ian Stuart: Edinburgh University Data Library.

    Information is not knowledge Knowledge is not wisdom Wisdom is not truth Truth is not beauty Beauty is not love Love is not music -- Mary.