Re: [lro] V8 Defender 110

From: Paul Oxley (paul@adventures.co.za)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 01:39:51 EST

    On 4 Feb 2003 at 20:54, Patrick Parsons wrote:

    > Nah, you're not going soft. The soon to be yours air-suspension may, though.
    > ;-)

    Y'know, a mate of mine who works in Maputo (Mozambique) and whose family lives in Jhb
    (about 550km apart - he comes home every second weekend at 170km/h), and who is the
    director of SOS Mozambique and is always screaming around the most atrocious tracks and
    roads imaginable, has one. He has had the compressor fail (once) but apart from that he
    thinks the air suspension is marvelous. Remember we don't have salt on the roads to
    contend with.

    Well, 'if' they do fail I can always convert to coil springs.

    Regards

    Paul (Little bit o' look-sherry in me dotage) Oxley
    AfricanAdrenalin.com

    IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
    addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is
    confidential privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with
    low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. If
    you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
    copying of this email is not authorised (either explicitly or
    implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas.