Re: [lro] V8 Defender 110

From: Lonn Howard (lhoward4005@charter.net)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 14:19:33 EST

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Paul Oxley" <paul@adventures.co.za>
    > His price (for the vehicle) is fair if a little optimistic

    Ouch... a bit touchy about that internet scam reference are you? It was meant
    to be humorous but I can tell that I've hit some sort of continental nerve.
    I'll endeavor to be more sociologically sensitive in the future. ;>)

    Optimistic? What, are you guys giving away Land Rovers down there? A Defender
    110 for $6000 would be considered an unbelievably good bargain in my corner of
    the world, especially as well kitted out as this one seems. I hope he gets his
    price.

    Lonn