Re: [lro] Bellhousing Bolt Pattern

From: MarkoNTL (marko.cosic@ntlworld.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 15:38:23 EST

    >> It is an MWM diesel. 2.8l 4 cyl Tdi.
    >
    > This might sound like a dumb question, but don't commercial
    > Diesels have a set of standard ISO bolt patterns, Rather
    > like the mounting styles for electric motors?

    But this 2.8 is (either bored or stroked) LR 2.5 Tdi with a variable nozzle
    turbo bolted on, so is more likely to follow LR bolt patterns.

    Google turned up
    http://www.continentalengines.com/ce_manufacturers/ce_manu_mwm.htm

    When I asked (in the UK) about a Perkins engine (car-drevied) they were
    quite happy to send fully dimensioned drawings to me, so I would expect
    similar from these MWM people.