[lro] Re: LRO digest, Vol 1 #671 - 41 msgs

From: Claire (claire.sidebottom@ntlworld.com)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 12:06:32 EST

    Alex writes: >>> I
    > would not recommend even a basic 110, much less an 88, for grocery runs or
    > taking the kids to ballet, unless they are really cool damn kids and they
    > demand it. There are just better vehicles for that kind of thing.<<<

    better vehicles, maybe, but as much fun, oh no!! i would drive speedy all
    the time if i could afford it but at the 10mpg max its too expensive. even
    so my passatt sits on the garden (been booted off the drive for speedy) for
    5 days out of 7 and only comes out if i have to go on a longer journey.
    assuming speeds stays reliable he will be taking us on our hols next summer,
    i just love driving him!!
    claire:-}