Re: [lro] Gasflowing

From: christian147@juno.com
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 21:17:10 EST

    > To which I say:
    >
    > ................ holy CRAP!!! So how about I ship myself and a 2.25
    > head
    > out to your place and you show me. ;-)
    >
    > Kirk
    That would be fun wouldn't it. In truth just a clean up as marko
    described would do most of what can be done without a major rework of the
    entire air tract. Just trying to give you some logical rules to follow
    and take some of the magic out of head design. If you had the cubic
    dollars to through at it, you might come up with better ports, but you
    would have days of flow bench and dyno time, not to mention the scrap
    heads.

    Chris