[lro] Timm??

From: Garrick Olsen (gbolsen@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 12:06:22 EST

    1.

    This Timm Cooper sounds interesting...

    Any chance Frank could get a stipend to go visit for an article for LRM
    ??? Maybe send Hong?

    2.
    Those Michelin tires are so pretty. Maybe too expensive and fiddly in the
    rain, but really pretty. Is there any good site for details on the biggies
    like XCL and XZL? I trired the Michelin site, but I didn't look in the
    international section.

    3.
    I don't know diddly about California, but is there a club near Palm Springs?
      That headache conference is comming and I'm hoping to tip a bonnet of a
    local when I travel there.
    I'll check the LRM listings if no one here knows a group or member.

    4. Dang that's a nice badge. I screwed it into the right of the rear cross
    member. I had to make room by removing the AMA motocross sticker. (get it,
    Nate: AMA... American Motorcyle Association... )

    -
    Rik in Minnesota
    1960 SWB SW
    RUNNING!!!!!