[lro] Bleeding Series III Dual Breake System

From: Christian Kiel (christian.kiel@gmx.net)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 04:43:06 EST

    Next problem,
    bought a new master cylinder and tried to bleed the system. Doing so, I cut
    off the bleeding screws on 3 cylinders, and there was no chance to remove
    the remains and put new screws in. I bought 3 new cylinders for the wheels
    and fit them in. Then I was trying to bleed the system again. There were no
    more air bubbles coming out of the bleed screw, so I think there is no more
    air in the system. But I still have to pump the pedal 3-4 times before there
    is any pressure.
    So, how fix, how find out, who blame information on.

    Regards Christian ;-}

    If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.