Re: [lro] Hand Throttle

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 16:23:36 EST

    --- Samuel Chapin <dylnne@earthlink.net> wrote:

    > What else would suggest that a truck was originally a
    > diesel? An extra leaf
    > spring perhaps?
    > Many Thanks,
    > S. Chapin

    I can think of a few things - first thing to check would be
    the serial #.

    Take a look at the RoverWeb (thank you Dixon and Ben!) for
    the relevant information.

    Mechanical things to check could be the run of power wiring
    to the coil - if it's outside the harness that would be an
    indication of a swapped-over truck. Ditto if it has the
    wiring for the heater plugs...

                ajr

    =====