Re: [lro] T-case output shaft removal

From: ynotink (ynotink@qwest.net)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 22:30:46 EST

My Series I parts catalog shows a snap rig and a thrust washer on the front end
of the output shaft which hold the high speed gear in place on the shaft. If the
snap ring is removed the shaft will (I think) slip out the rear of the housing
and the gears can then be pulled out separately through the top of the case.
Sounds like what Jim said about his D suffix box.

Bill Lawrence