Re: LRO: parts houses...

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 14:29:42 EDT

    >Out of curiousity, for some reason British Pacific doesn't seem to get
    >mentioned much when people are looking for parts. Usually I only see
    >Atlantic British or Rovers North.
    >
    >Is it a regional issue? Am I shopping with the evil empire? Just
    >curious. British Pacific is local to me (30 miles) so I use them and
    >the prices seem good.
    >
    >Just wondering. I don't have a stake in anything other then my own
    >truck.

    I think it is more of a regional issue. A lot of vocal people on this
    list are near the East North American coast.

    TeriAnn Wakeman Marigold Ltd.
    Santa Cruz, California Web design, site updating, testing
    webmaster@overlander.net search engine optimization, graphics
                                  and more

    http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html