Re: LRO: Re: OVLR Birthday Party pictures

From: Lori Sickley (rovers@nep.net)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 20:45:09 EDT

    Hi Pete,

    Thanks!
    First time using a digital camera and didn't know what to do with the
    pictures on the card!

    Have a MX-1200 1.3 megapixel Fuji camera and used the E-Z autocam software
    to reduce the files from http://www.beausoft.com/

    My one month trial just expired : )

    Don't have the tunes your video has though ; )
    How about a longer version?

    Lori in NE Pennsylvania
    http://www.simplerthyme.com/pics/OVLR_BP2001enter.html