LRO: Aztec

From: Bruce D. Fowler (bf71iia@mint.net)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 19:32:56 EDT

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Jean-Leon Morin
    :

    :If you people think an Aztec is a "Marvel of 00 engineering", try removing
    :an oil filter on a brand new Kia Sportage. My my, I didn't think I was
    :capable of emitting such foul language...
    :
    :(most serviced part on a automobile other than the dipstick, and it's
    :nowhere to be found)
    :
    Speeking of engineering.......

    Seems the State of Maine isn't very happy with the new Dodge 4X4 pick-ups.
    http://www.centralmaine.com/news/stories/010703trucks_m.shtml

    Bruce F.