Re: LRO: Aztec

From: Ivan Van Laningham (ivanlan@pauahtun.org)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 14:59:35 EDT

    Hi All--

    N Forbes wrote:

    > >The Chevy Avalanche. I rode by the other day. It just may be uglier
    > >than the Aztec. Very close.
    > >
    > >http://www.chevrolet.com/avalanche/index.htm
    > >

    > Oh look! They brought back the El Camino car/truck.

    <g> Nope, those were a lot better looking. Especially the 59s and 60s.

    And sorry, no, the Aztec is still the clear winner in the fugly
    department. Compare to http://www.pauahtun.org/arvn-2.html at the
    bottom of the page.

    <which-one-would-you-be-caught-dead-in?>-ly y'rs,
    Ivan;-)
    Ivan Van Laningham
    Symantec
    http://www.pauahtun.org