Re: LRO: 95 rangie and on...

From: Peter Ogilvie (konacoffee2@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 13:53:56 EDT

    Your right, 4.6 is probably the limit for the old Buick engine. Haven't
    heard any negatives, only positives on that engine, though, for its extra
    power. It was the 4.2 that was a dud. Developed by TVR for auto use and
    was supposedly a reliable engine. For some reason it was a short lived
    engine with the added weight and air resistance of an RR.

    Aloha
    Peter O