LRO: Land Rover video

From: Hope Peter (hope_peter@bah.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 11:39:35 EDT

    http://www.aloharovers.com/eravi1.mpg

    I have been fooling arounf with premier building some web video from some of
    our trips here in Hawaii.
    This particular video is only 30 seconds long, but is still 4 megs. I have
    tried quicktime, avi and mpeg formats, but can't seem to get the file size
    down.
    I do not currently have access to a streaming media web server so don't
    think converting to a ram file is an option.
    Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    I have over 30 minutes total here, just about 1 gig worth of the stuff.
    Until I get to the mainland and stand up a web server from the house, no way
    I can post all of it.
    Pete
    ps, turn your volume down before playing the clip:-)