Re: LRO: Rear Axle Question

From: Peter Ogilvie (konacoffee2@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 14:07:39 EDT

    FWIW The last time I had to pull an axle, one was hung up. Finally got it
    out by taking out the hub bolts with the axle still bolted to the hub and
    used an old wood chizel to pry the hub, and along with it, the axle out of
    the diff. You may have thought of it but sometimes the obvious easy
    solution isn't gets lost.

    Aloha
    Peter