Re: LRO: Guinness

From: Larry Smith (lodelane@home.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 20:16:46 EDT

    Paul,

    Please do come for a visit. Between the few of us, we can show you some
    sites. In fact, I live behind Union lines about 100m from a Union "redoubt"
    (hey, its a fort to me!).

    Penny Lane is owned by an ex Liverpuddlian/Mersysideman who dabbled with
    different bands. Decent chap who serves a somewhat Americanized version of
    British food. Before someone's knickers get in a twist - he has to make a
    living in an area where turnip greens, pinto beans, chittlin's, and other
    things pass for food.

    The food's decent. The beer consumable and the surroundings, nostalgia.

    Larry Smith
    Chester, VA