Re: LRO: Guinness

From: Kirk Hillman (kdhillma@telusplanet.net)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 10:45:50 EDT

    Dear List,
        Thanks goes out to all in response to my Guinness question. I also
    apologize for giving the impression that I thought Guinness is an English
    ale. The reason I asked regarding English is because I was sure there would
    be far more on this list than the Guinness homeland. I am most grateful to
    Mr. Tompkins, for I plan on simply printing your little message and handing
    it to the questioning fellow.

    Kirk Hillman