Re: LRO: Re: Re: Tuning by eye

From: christian147@juno.com
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 22:28:11 EDT

Isn't the materiel supposed to be disposed of safely? If you just scrape
it
off onto the shop floor, you'll get fibres in the air when the waste
dries.
Brake and clutch linings are still made with asbestos.

Yes, I just assumed that was a given. Not very bright on my part. The
current rule proposal is for periodic annalists of shop floor dust, with
results filed with OSHA to ensure no asbestos loose in the shops.

It is getting so the best part of the professional car business is
getting out.

Chris hall