LRO: pictures of exhaust hangers?

From: Keith Tanner (keith@miata.net)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 09:59:51 EDT

    I'm fabricating some new exhaust hanger brackets for Basil, as the
    originals have long since rusted away. Does anyone have any photos of the
    ones in the rear that I can use for a guide? I've got a couple of ideas,
    but I'd prefer to recreate the Rover version if possible. Any good shots of
    the rear of the frame (88 if that makes a difference) would be helpful.

    Keith