Re: LRO: Rock Sliders

From: Jim Hall (jimfoo@qwest.net)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 20:15:41 EDT

    Probably a local fabricator or even better, local LR owner with a welder
    as they are easy to make. I have made some, and may make a pair for
    Simon H, but it seems like tolerances vary widely as I had to go down to
    Colo Springs to modify a pair made for a guy down there. They fit fine
    on my rover, but were off by 3/4" on his.

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser