LRO: Re: EBay 110 fllow up-- Item #589464331

From: Alex Maiolo (Rovernut@nc.rr.com)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 07:46:54 EDT

    I can't say I'm thrilled about the color choices these folks have made, but
    the work on the interior seems pretty nice. I'm sure, like most Defenders in
    the States, that these things carry a price that would make Donald Trump
    blush, but they seem to be nicely done, IMHO.

    Alex "Ah, already gaht wahn. It's a-vera n-i-i-ce" Maiolo
    Chapel Hill NC