Re: LRO: EBay 110 fllow up-- Item #589464331

From: David Scheidt (dscheidt@tumbolia.com)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 14:22:30 EDT

    On Sun, 20 May 2001, phope wrote:

    :
    :Just received this info from the sller
    :Pete
    :
    :> This 110 is absolutely street legal. Title is in hand and reads
    :> "Reconstructed" "Land Rover 110" "2001". The truck is as new. We built
    :it
    :> from the ground up using all new or in some cases new rebuild Land Rover
    :> parts. We have additional vehicles for sale. Please refer to the link
    :> http://www.thedial.com/isaac/rover01/new.htm to see another example for
    :> sale. This is NOT as salvage title. This is a professionally built Land

    Reconstructed have some magic meaning that isn't equal to salvage that I'm
    not aware of? Or have they titled it in state that doesn't track these
    things? I don't think I'd trust them with the money to buy me coffee, let
    alone a rover.

    David

    --
    dscheidt@tumbolia.com