LRO: Re: metal fuel line question- copper

From: chaz.mackenzie@virgin.net
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 19:12:37 EDT

    Why not just plumb the return pipe in all the time ? With a restricter in
    the return, so it only lets a tiny amount of petrol return to the tank all
    the time. This will end your vapour lock by A/ allowing any vapour bubble to
    escape B/ the hot fuel is always being replaced by cool fuel from the tank,
    whether the engine is idleing or cruising flat out down the motorway at
    45mph. This is how many more modern systems are arranged.
    Cheers,

    Chaz
            http://freespace.virgin.net/chaz.mackenzie/home.htm