Re: LRO: Fuel in the tank

From: David Scheidt (dscheidt@tumbolia.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 13:59:48 EDT

    On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, Rich Williams II wrote:

    :Okay, hold your laughter - I know this is a dumb question but since I have
    :never had to do this before I thought I would ask first.
    :
    :What's the best way to remove the remaining fuel in the tank?
    :
    :Is it best to empty it using the drain in the bottom of the tank or siphon
    :it out from above? Anyone have any experience with those "jiggle hoses"?

    I'd siphon what I could (not by mouth, oh no. I'd never do that!), and then
    drain the rest by yanking the drain plug.

    --
    dscheidt@tumbolia.com
    Bipedalism is only a fad.