LRO: Re: Power

From: Faure, Marin (Marin.Faure@PSS.Boeing.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 17:06:16 EDT

    Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 07:23:00 -0700
    From: SJH <SHARDING@SCHULTE-LAW.COM>
    Subject: LRO: Re: Power

    >Hey Marin: Dude, lighten up. Take a day off. Relax and envision a
    clear blue ocean, or some other calm, serene scene.

    I can't see them through all the "yutes" blocking the view :-)

    >As to using the digest thanks for your suggestions (as well as your
    assumption that my software is inferior to yours)...

    Not inferior, just different perhaps. At work, I use software supplied
    by Boeing, which in its infinite wisdom has embraced the archaic
    PC world wholeheartedly (I was one of the last Mac users in the
    company, but alas, that's all over now). So I would be hard pressed
    to claim the software I use here is superior (our engineers get the
    superior stuff, not us folks down here at the coal face).

    >but please keep in
    mind that not everyone is like you (!)....

    Probably a good thing, eh?

    >and that some of us prefer to
    participate real time, not in digest mode.

    But that still shouldn't make a difference. Look at the subject
    line and if it ain't interesting to you, ditch it. Three seconds, maybe
    less. Not a big drag on your schedule, I shouldn't think. But it
    appears you work for a law firm unless I'm misreading your address,
    so I suppose even three seconds that aren't billable to somebody is a
    major no-no......:-)
    C. Marin Faure
      (original owner)
      1973 Land Rover Series III-88