Re: LRO: Clutch and Brakes

From: Mark Pilkington (mark@skywagons.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 17:04:02 EDT

    Really I need to see a picture of all the internal pistons and seals because I
    have forgotten how they came apart AND the brake master was in the place of the
    clutch master and all the pipes are F----d up. A picture of someone's masters
    in-situ and a diagram of the guts, would be a dream come true.
    Thanks.
    Mark